Colorless and odorless, carbon monoxide (CO) is difficult to detect. However, this gas can be extremely harmful to your health, even in small doses.
CO comes from any appliance or equipment that burns fuel, including gas ranges, space heaters, and generators. If you have a fuel-burning appliance, consider installing carbon monoxide detectors throughout your home.
Our carbon monoxide detectors are safe and easy to operate. Once they spot the presence of the gas in your home, they will set off an audible alarm. This allows you and your loved ones to immediately evacuate home.